Mimi's World

Mimi's wondering.....

Monday, July 18, 2011

Aprons, skirts and dresses - OH MY!

So this coming Thursday, July 21, is the next Art Stroll in downtown Huntsville.  It is from 4:30 to 8:30 pm.  What will Beth, Sarah, Amanda and I have to sell?  Well......

Aprons,
These are great for working in the yard, going to yard sales, quick shopping trips, and if you are like me - teaching school.  I keep my sunglasses and a pen in the tall pocket, my cell or watch, a notepad, tissues for all those runny noses and hand sanitizer in the smaller pockets.


Skirts,

These skirts are one of kind, fun, funky and cute as they can be.  Some are made using vintage linens and because of this there may be worn stains - but consider they show the love of years of wear.

Each dress and skirt is embellished with a quilted heart, on the skirts these are on the back hip, on the dresses they are usually on the back bodice but may be found on other areas.  The hearts are because I put my heart into making each of these special items.

Dresses,

There are a number of different fabrics to choose from but at the June Art Stroll the hands down favorite was .........

The cowboy dress!
I have spent the last month making variations of this dress and have at least 1 in every size from size 2 up to size 8.

REMEMBER:

Life is too short to wear boring clothes,
You are one of a kind, shouldn't your clothes be?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment